My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://holleyberrydesigns.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

All my products are personal use and scrap4hire friendly!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Princess Diaries Freebie

Here are some new products I have this week. I made a pack of 12x12 quickpages in .png format with the "Yada, yada, yada" kit. And I also made some templates to match! You can find these at Scrappin Digi Kreations and at ScrapMall. They are 40% off for the first week!


And here is a fun little freebie for you. SDK has a fun promotion each month. We do our collab as an "On the House" freebie. A little bit of the collab is released each week and mine is released today! So the theme is "Princess Diaries" and there's lots of other parts to this kit by the other designers so check those out too! It's just free until the end of March! You can find Princess Diaries here.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

You've been honored with an award. Check out your award at my blog, www.designedbyellie.blogspot.com